Thursday, April 2, 2009

headache

I have a headache this morning. It is from a special category of stress reserved only for health insurance paperwork and the people who relish finding all the eye's and tees to dot and cross. Amazing how heavy the money aspects of having cancer can be. I am certain it must be similar for anyone short of wealthy who has beyond the usual maladies. Stop me please before I get on my soap box about how embarrassing I find the health care system in the USA today.

Jacki and I are so ready for our 3 day weekend at a cabin in the woods. As my daughter Kate would say, we will be "chillaxing".

Talk with you later!
Bill

3 comments:

  1. Say! Chillax away buddy! You certainly deserve it!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend! I finally got on--just a little internet retarded. Just keep on doing what you're doing and I'm sure your sense of humor will help. Laughing, crying, sleeping and loving are healing. I'm not sure about this last one but if my 18 year old cat has any secret it is being a little cranky (or not being nice if you don't feel like it).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you and Jacki are able to get away. Hope you're having a great week-end. Left you a voice mail. Look forward to talking with you. CHILLAXING, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete