Friday, July 9, 2010

I am In!!!

Just got off the phone with my lead Doc at NIH - I am in the trial!!! I go back to Bethesda soon for initial comparative tests, ct scan, brain scan, pet scan - the works.

I sent text to Jacki saying, "It's all gonna turn out good Baby. I am with you for a long time and lots more loving you!"

Relief, joy, hope, humility and gratitude are filling me up!!! Sure, a long road on the trial is ahead, but I have a great sense of being one of the early successes in this new treatment for mPRCC. Thank all of you for your prayers and thank God for the opportunity to be part of the solution for this "untreatable" form of cancer! I am too excited to sit, gotta go!
Bill

9 comments:

  1. Oh Mr Bill, you just put a BIG SMILE on my face and water in my eyes. I love ya.(=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!! And many more great years ahead!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahoo!!!!

    I am really thrilled for you and Jacki. Keep us all posted! "God is doing for us what we cannot do for ourselves, but He does make sure we are doing what we can first!"


    Preston

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY DANCE
    H AAA PPPP YYYYY DDDD AAA AN NN CCCCC EEEEE
    HAPADJFAOIPEJFAJF;AOJVOUTGOREJG;FMV;AOWEUFOJF;JAOV;WAE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bill, That is tremendous, exciting, wonderful, fantastic, and even great news! SLY, Gina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't know LW, but knowing you & Jackie, I interpreted
    "HAPADJFAOIPEJFAJF;AOJVOUTGOREJG;FMV;AOWEUFOJF;JAOV;WAE"
    as wonderfully excited, in-the-moment, chair-dance speak for HAPPY DANCE!

    Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WAY TO GO BILLYBOB!!! :)

    You're a STUD!

    We're all very excited for ya! :)))))))

    CELEBRATE!!!!

    Keep on dominating!!!

    I'll stop now!

    But... still EXCITING!!!

    ReplyDelete